Friday 27 September 2019

Hallo Villa Khanom

Possibly it might have been a bit ambitious to book our first family road trip to a small town, 300 km's away in pretty much a jungle bungalow to search for pink dolphins.  But unsurprisingly I did it anyways, packed the four of us into the car and headed to Khanom.  It was only half way there that I realised I had forgotten the cot, Lola's bed yes, Sebastian's no (well done Mummy).



 I think everyone was a little surprised when we arrived.  But hey I like rustic and besides the mosquitoes, snakes and whatever animals lurk in the jungle, it is lovely.
We no longer just roll with one back pack and check out my 'Sebastian' station.  How time's have changed!

Lola has even made friends, how she has mellowed in these twilight years!

 We will have a great family mini-break.
My first pink dolphin but I am confident we will see more, otherwise it could be pointed out to me that it is a long way to go to sit on a beach similar to the one 12 minutes from our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment