Saturday 11 March 2017

Sunny Happy Days

We have woken up to another spectacular day, the skies are so clear and it seems impossible that a few months ago the rainy season was in full force.  It seems even more impossible that in two months it will be back again.  For this reason I am up early planning what I hope to be an exciting Sunday adventure to take advantage of this weather.  But even if we end up doing nothing we have had a pretty full and fun weekend.  I even got an amazing early birthday present, I am so excited about it and feel so lucky and spoilt.
 Friday I went to Leica's birthday drinks party.  
 I feel like I have not seen these girls more than once since Christmas so it was great to catch up a bit.

 The token boys at the event, Luis was busy tutoring so he missed the evening.
 Saturday while Luis was working I took Lola for a stroll.  The weather and sea is so beautiful and the high season is coming to an end so the beach was just lovely and quiet.
 And then I came home to my amazing new (new to me but not brand new) surf board!  I am so excited, Luis worked so hard to find one and he is really just the greatest.

Then last night we were invited over for some dinner at Victoria's (a teacher in the Science department).  It was a lovely dinner and a nice quiet evening.  Now back to Sunday adventure planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment