Tuesday 21 March 2017

Six Nations Future Consultant

I am very happy to be able to post this post.  A couple months ago I received an email that was addressed to the whole staff regarding a six nations rugby pool, costing 500 Baht and ending with 'may the best man win'... Well I saw red, best man!  So I replied to the whole staff (this was by accident) that I intended to enter and show who the best person was. 
I am happy to report that not only did I win, but I won by quite a bit.  I predicted every result and in most cases got the spread within 5.
 I will now be starting my own consultancy business for future predictions, or maybe I just quite while I am a head, either way I am pretty thrilled.  And with my winnings I am treating Luis and myself to a big night out at a charity event many people are going to that we could not afford at all.  Yipppppeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment