Tuesday 14 March 2017

Lamzac and Asa

I have been known to do some product reviews on here, for example there was one on about the wonderful soda stream, another on the fit bit and now I am adding one about the best product yet, the Lamzac. The Lamzac was a wedding gift from the Basel Maths department (so generous, organised by wonderful Asa), it is like a beach sofa but also a beach sofa that floats!  We were so excited to try it out at the beach yesterday and can confirm that it takes 10 seconds to fill up with the air around you and is super easy and comfortable.


 Easy to carry to the beach, even easier to set up and super comfortable.
 I am not sure why Luis is getting comfortable here, I think I shall be using it far more!
And Asa being Asa (the nicest person on the entire planet) she also sent us another gift.  This beautiful Swedish carpet.  Lola misses and loves Asa more than anyone in the world, she totally knew it was from her and has not moved from it since I unrolled it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment