Tuesday 7 March 2017

Lily and Ollie

There are a lot of things I love about living in Phuket, the beach, the food, and loads of other things.  But my very favourite thing of all is that people come to visit.  Now I would like to think they would visit us anyways, but something tells me that if we were knee deep in we might not get so many.  Additionally, loads of people end up coming through here on other Asian travels.  Last night we welcomed Lily and Ollie (friends from Basel) who came for one night while on a cruise.  And they could not have come at a better time as in recent days we were feeling a bit homesick, missing family and good friends.   We caught up, had a lovely dinner, a few glasses of bubbles and basically had a great night.



Woke up feeling much more positive and feeling a bit more like my normal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment