Sunday 26 March 2017

Quite the Week

What a week!  Emergency root canal, very close call for Lola, potential Malaria and fantastic guests have arrived.
First, I am so happy Lola is back to her usual self after a life threatening tummy turn, she had us so concerned and I am obviously so thrilled that we caught it in time.  Potential Malaria comes from a week of fever, heard aches, muscle aches, and my trip to Jakarta (will find out tomorrow).  To be fair I do not really care what it is, I just want to be 100% better.  The last two weeks I have felt about 60% of myself, until last night and the arrival of Jessica, Jimmy, Dharma and JJ and then I rose to about 90%.  It is so lovely the power of people and just seeing them improved me massively (and I know it has not cured me and it is a temporary high, but it was very much needed).  I am so thrilled they are here, I have missed them loads since Ecuador and plan to enjoy every minute of their stay, a little unwell or not!
 A late dinner on arrival.
 The girls
 lovely Jessica
 Jimmy

A pretty amazing football match
We took them to our favourite brunch place, well our only brunch day.  It was a fantastic day out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment