Friday 9 December 2016

There is Winning and then There is Winning

I am no stranger to winning at Ecuador's national card game, in fact I would go as far to say I win 80% of the time (Luis would probably object to this). But not often do I win how me and Kim did last night.  We took on the boys and well to say we beat them is an understatement.  But we did not rub it in too much as we did victory dances and victory laps around the house.  It really is just such a great game.  We then went to watch a staff members band at a bar down the road.  We had missed the band though and they were now onto some pretty horrendous karoke.  But it was a still a fabulous place (super cheap white wine, always a winer!)
 First we had some delicious tacos
 Look at the unhappy face as we racked up the points
 Winners!

 Kim taking a funny selfie that I am sure she was hoping did not end up on here!!
What a great night we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment