Monday 12 December 2016

Casa Luchanda Closes for Holidays

We have just finished our first month of Casa Luchanda.  And did I love having an Airbandb as much as I thought I would? Without a doubt!! I have loved it, missed our pool but so enjoyed meeting so many people.  We have had seven different nationalities (German, Greek, French, USA, Singapore, China, England) and I have so enjoyed chatting with all of them.  The six girls from China I just loved, they asked me if they could have six as they are just little.  They were so sweet and even brought us gifts from China.  We now have many more places in the world to visit.  Casa Luchanda is now all closed up for the holidays, Luis has already jetted off to Canada and I follow this week.  We have had a great first term in Thailand and I cannot wait to see what next year brings!
 They took photos before they left and even gave us one for our fridge.
 Luis and Lola packing together
Luis made it safely to Canada after a 24 hour flight to snow!  So exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment