Monday 26 December 2016

Magical Christmas

We had such a lovely Christmas and I am definitely going to make sure it happens more often.  I am so lucky to have the fab five here who are just the most amazing bunch of girls in the world.  They go above and beyond all the time and I just love them all.  Then there is my father, possibly the worlds greatest man.  I am pretty sure he has never done an intentionally mean thing in his entire life and I am so proud to call him my father.  There is a reason the fab five go out of their way and I am sure it really has nothing to do with me but their love for my Dad.  I hate leaving and wish we were here much longer or I could just take him home with me.  But I am so thankful for the last ten days, we had the most amazing time.  Yesterday we opened lovely presents, ate lots of food, visited my Mums grave and played games (where I lost again!).











Now we embark on a two day journey back to Phuket.  The only thing I am looking forward to is seeing Lola, who I of course miss loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment