Wednesday 14 December 2016

Maths Christmas BBQ

I have definitely landed on my feet where school is concerned.  I really just love it.  Like all schools it has somethings that need ironing out but on the whole it is pretty great.  And what makes it extra special is my department, I do not just sort of like each person but I genuinely think each one is fabulous.  In some instances we may have different views on teaching Maths but I respect and actually listen to all of them.  Last night we celebrated the end of term 1 at Tim's (head of Maths) house.  He also makes sausages and went out of his way to make pretty fabulous veggie ones for the few of us that are veggie.  It was a combined BBQ with the Science department and a very nice evening.
 Tim at the BBQ

 Two birthdays so I "made" a birthday cake
 (or bought one at Diary Queen)
Meanwhile in the Great White North Dad is being treated to breakfasts and home made dinners on his road to recovery.  Luis is even teaching him to play cuarentha as he has this ridiculous idea that he can beat me.  Unlikely!

No comments:

Post a Comment