Saturday 17 December 2016

Great White North for the Holidays

To be honest I was dreading the 24 hour journey to Toronto and this may have been effecting my excitement levels.  But now I am so ridiculously excited to be here with Luis, Dad and the fabulous five.  There is a huge amount of snow and it looks like it will be a white Christmas.  Dad has done a lot of work to the house and it looks fantastic.  I slept through the night and feel ready to tackle the shops for Christmas stuff today. 
Luis has been doing a fabulous job here, cooking everyday, taking Dad out and seeing some of the fab five.  I am so lucky to have him!




Look at his tree! It is amazing, I did suggest a smaller one might be more appropriate but he insisted on 14 feet.  So happy he did now.

No comments:

Post a Comment