Sunday 11 December 2016

Christmas Halloween Party

Last night we attended the postponed Halloween party (due to King's death) and as Christmas is around the corner they decided to combine the two events.  It was a great night and I must say I am pretty proud of myself.  I think I take after my idol Madonna, both so youthful no matter our ages.  Some people made Friday night, some Saturday night but if they went to both must ducked out early last night.  In fact actually I am the only one who did all three nights out (wine night being on Thursday).   With forty quickly approaching I think this a pretty good effort.  And we were up at the crack of dawn to get things ready for our upcoming trips. Not bad at all!
 Some did Halloween.
 Some did Christmas.

 A little card game.

   We finished the night, again, with some pretty amazing karooke and a little bit of dancing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment