Tuesday 20 December 2016

More Christmas

I have decided that only one day of Christmas is not good enough.  As we have limited time here in Campbellville we could as well make every day Christmas.  So today I decided to have another Christmas dinner (to be fair I only had to warm up left overs) with my two favourite men.  Luis even got to open an early Christmas present.  Dad and me refused as we like the thrill of having a few Christmas morning.  Luis got a game called 'Set' that Father Christmas delivered here ages ago.  In fact it was a game I loved as a child.  We have just finished playing a few hands, over a little pecan pie, Luis has won a few but that is the beginners luck factor of course.
 Day three of left overs and they still love it!
 Luis could not resist one present before the big day
 Set, an old time favourite. A terrific game.
After a long day of hospital, games and naps it is time for pumpkin pie and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment