Saturday 2 July 2016

Wedding Week Warm Up - June 20th

Finally I have some time to try and catch up my blog!!  It has been an amazing time and the first time in five years I have been kept away from my blog for so long.  
From the 18th of June people started flying in so even though he 'official' wedding week started on the 22nd, there was bound to be other events on.
 Monday we started our day with lunch with Jodi (cake maker), Dylan (photographer) and River (baby) to thank the for all they do for us.

 That night we went to Karen, Lu and Lily's beautiful villa,
 for a catch up and BBQ.
 Of course it was a great night with some extra yummy

 ..chefs, oh whoops I meant food.

 Tuesday I introduced people to Cuz fish sandwiches and we had an afternoon on the beach.

 Tuesday Matt, from Bruton, made all that were in the island a delicious meal.
And then all the people started to fly in.. Ready or the crazy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment