Wednesday 27 July 2016

Getting Close!

What a ridiculous crazy time the last week has been, who knew that moving was going to be such a long process!! Every day the list of things to do seems to be getting longer, it is never ending.  But now we are really hitting the deadline to finish all with Luis flying out very early tomorrow morning.  I will then fly on Friday with Lola, we are trying to save a little money (or maybe we think we should behave like the Royal family and not fly together).
Tonight will be Luis´s last family meal in Quito before he leaves tomorrow.  I imagine it will be very tearful, they will all miss each other loads.  I guess I am a bit use to it by now, not that I do not miss my family each and every day, just more use to the goodbyes. 

We have spent quite a bit of time with them which has been really nice.  I even  cooked a big lasanga lunch on Sunday, which I must say looked really good (of course I could not eat it as I made it with meat).  I also made two fabulous salads that I was very pour of!

 I have no idea why this is turning like this, will find away to fix it.  The original table, but the family brought a tent.
 Which was a good idea in theory, but the sun positioned itself that the tent did nothing to shelter all (fine by me!).

 My lunch
 Sobrinos and Sobrina
.A lovely family day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment