Thursday 28 July 2016

Last Full Quito Day.. for now

I cannot believe it, tomorrow me and Lola will be on our way to join Luis (who left today) in Phuket!  It is a strange feeling having no idea what to expect in just a few days.  We still have to find a place to live, explore the place and I have to get my head around a new job!
It has been a great two years, full of some pretty major life changing events. The biggest of course is meeting Luis, I feel so blessed and lucky to have such a great man in my life and cannot wait to start this new adventure together.  I got to live in Ecuador, I have now been to the jungle, cloud forest, the galapagos, I have seen some truly amazing things here.  I also had some events that were life changing but not ones that I care to ever repeat, a gun point robbery and of course the major Earth quake in April.  But I cannot say I did not learn a lot about my self and actually other people through these.
And of course I will miss all the fabulous people I spent these years with, many of them scattered around the world now, and a few still here.  I also have a new extended family, the Endara´s who are kind, generous and pretty much alround fabulous.
Tomorrow when I get on the plane it will be with a sad heart.  I also know Lola will miss it here loads, she has loved it very much.



 We have spent the morning in Lola´s favourite park, and tonight will have dinner with the man who got me to come here and made all these experiences possible, Mark.  Next stop Phuket!

No comments:

Post a Comment