Saturday 2 July 2016

EEEEKKKKK!! The Wedding!!! June 25th

I know this is kinda like saying you know that people say their baby is intelligent but yours really is, but really I am confident it was one of the best weddings ever.  Despite the rubbish company in charge of tents, lights and the bar.  At 3:30pm, it looked like it could never ever ever be ready for the 4:30pm start.  But largely down to my fabulous Auntie Jillian it looked great, of course it meant she had to miss the actual wedding which was devastating to me.  Anyways, the rest of the event was great, speeches, our dance, food, DJ and especially the crazy hour that got everyone dancing and having a fabulous time.  I am sure there will be a million more pictures to come on here (once I get the professional ones) but for now...
 Vicki did an amazing job on the table settings
 Best man and groom waiting for me!
 Me and my Dad!
Beautiful ladies!


 Married!






Wedding Party
Me and Amy
Nicola and Paddy

The Cozier Family
Team Ecua

 Me and the boys


 Basel Represented
 The Original Basel Five
 Me and my beautiful sister
 Basel Ladies
 Nicolas and the happy couple!
Me and Matt
 Our first dance, the salsa.
We did really well!!  
 The thing that kicked off the party, got everyone up and made it an amazing night was the crazy hour.  Loads of hats, neklaces, boas, tequila shots passed around and dancy rave music played.  All were up and dancing, it was amazing.  I cannot wait for more photos of that.

I have loads more to put on, these are the ones I have been given from friends. I cannot believe I lasted the whole day with no camera!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment