Monday 4 July 2016

Canadian Dinner June 30th

Official wedding week is now over, but that did no mean the fun was.  There are still guests in the island and now I can spend some proper time with them. Sadly though my husband (wow, husband, how great is that!) had to return early that morning to Quito for work.  Nicola and Paddy and Luis's family also left the day before and Dad and Karen today.  So it is definitely a bit quieter and I was so sad to see all of them go.  These things just go by too quickly!

 Shelly (who also sadly left today), Dad, Karen and myself enjoyed breakfast at a new cafe called Bliss.  It was good, although I now know I just cannot do eggs anymore. 
 That evening I spend with the remaining Canadians, Tracy, Amy, Ryan, Alora and kiddies

 Love the kids, just wish I saw them more often.
We went to Castaways, a newish restaurant opened by an old friend, Chris.  It as fabulous, so good in fact I decided to take the Basel peeps there the next night.

No comments:

Post a Comment