Thursday 7 July 2016

Jodi and Quiz

I have been having a lovely few days.  I have been relaxing, beaching, reading walking (upcoming blog on this), and spending time with friends and family.  On Tuesday night me and my beautiful God Daughter Jodi spent some quality time out for dinner.  She is such a lovely girl and it was great to hear about her first year in secondary school and the fact there is no boy friend on the scene...yet.

And last night was very exciting, in fact a big highlight of the year.  Our small team of four, originally meant to be a family team (but most cousins wimped out), won the Cruising Club pub quiz by one point.  And there were nine teams no small feat!  And even more amazingly, I got lots of questions and even the 8 point question that secured the win at the end.



This is our small victorious team. I am still relishing in our win!

No comments:

Post a Comment