Monday 11 July 2016

Back to Hubbie

After a lovely relaxing ten days in Barbados (on my own) it was time to return to my husband and see what married life is all about.  So far so good, returning to beautiful flowers and a spotless home.  Today we are running around like crazy trying to sort Thai Visa before heading to the Coast at the end of the week.
I definitely left Barbados with a heavy heart though, knowing it will be some time till we get there, UK (hopefully here sooner as much easier to get too) or Canada to see my fabulous family. I had a great time though having dinner with friends and family, chilling at the beach and walking loads.
 Dinner with Vicki and Nat for all their wedding help
 Day at the beach with the kiddies


 A mexican meal prepared by yours truly before departing the next day.  Full of fun and laughs.  Now back in Quito, and as I always say thrilled to be back with my two L´s.

No comments:

Post a Comment