Friday 8 April 2016

Last Year in her 20's

Last night we celebrated Desiree as she entered the last year of her twenties just two weeks before I enter the last year of my thirties.  What I cannot believe is that we are a whole decade apart.  I feel so ridiculously young, I may not look but I certainly feel it.  Sometimes I cannot quite believe that I am meant to be a proper real life grown up, seems crazy.  Anyways, we went to a lovely sushi restaurant where I was reminded again of the fact that I hate sharing food. I think it is just better to order what you want.  Maybe sharing with one or two people, but not more.  But it was what it was and I will have to say the food was delicious and me and Jodi did end up ordering some extra stuff at the end, so it worked out well.  
We had a lot of laughs over the meal, and I was really glad I went as I am on a self imposed house arrest again.  




And not only was it Des's birthday but also the first day of sunshine in weeks.  I think I could not have handled any more rain, and today the sun is shining brightly again, fingers crossed it does for two more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment