Saturday 16 April 2016

Rebuilding Site

This blog loss, of pictures from 600 plus posts has me in a major spin.  After begging assistance from all tech people at the school, I felt faint when I realised they are all gone.  It is really like writing a book for five years, almost every day (especially the years I lost), and then five sixths of it disappearing.  It also is something maybe ridiculously I am so proud of.  It is the thing I have kept up the longest, and I truly love some of my entries. The more I look at things I have lost the more I have wanted to cry, well did cry, loads.  Most people do not understand, and that is okay, but I am devastated.  Devastated but determined, I will hunt down as many pictures as I can find and rebuild it.  Already I have had so many friends send me a few here and there and it means the world.  It will never be the same but I will do my best.
In the meantime I will create new memories and have new experiences.  Like celebrating wonderful Cody's birthday last night with equally lovely Jimmy too.



After dinner, I went and got Luis and we drove over night to my favourite beach Canoa.  I need a time out from Wedding, move and now searching for blog pictures!  And it is blinking beautiful here...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that your blog has been lost. I've been a faithful reader for quite while and it is in my memory but I can only imagine how bad you feel. Keep writing - maybe print some every now and again - and I will keep enjoying. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that foment meant the world and yep now printing all!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete