Thursday 28 April 2016

Dinner with the Wyncoll's

I am trying not to be totally obsessed with rebuilding my blog, but it is so upsetting to lose 800 out of 1066 posts (well pictures in the post). It will take me months to get it half to what it was but I am determined.  One thing I have noticed is how much more I use to blog and how many pictures I use to include. I think maybe I lost interest a bit.  But looking back on my blog has re-inspired me, so now I am right back into it!
Last night we went to the dinner at the Wyncoll's, they are new this year.  Garth is the high school principal and this wife is a counselor in the lower school.  Jodi, Dylan and River also came and I must say it was fairly delicious.  I make veggie chili all the time and it is okay, this was fantastic!
 Dylan getting excited
 Pretty fancy starter cocktail


 Beautiful Flowers
A lovely meal with a special Wyncoll starter message that we all did together.

No comments:

Post a Comment