Thursday 14 April 2016

British School Phuket

You know when you think you have told everyone something and then you realise that you have forgotten to tell some as you assumed you already had. Well I have found myself in this boat a couple times this week and then I realised I had not really made a formal announcement.  So in July, Luis, Lola and myself will by moving to Phuket Thailand.  I will be starting at the British School of Phuket, Luis will be looking to teach diving, and Lola will just become a lazy beach dog.  We are super excited, although I am slightly stressed (like sleepless nights stressed) how to get Lola there as safely as possible.  
It looks a little imposing, so here's hope I make the cut.  
Obviously, a main concern is that as a family we try to live in 'B' places only (Brookville, Bristol, Basel, Barbados, Brighton, Bruton...) and I even managed it here by living in Baton Alto, Quito.  Well luckily for me, the suggested beach to live on is called Bang Toa (image above), so with any luck this will be the beach that we call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment