Sunday 20 December 2015

My Real Christmas

Last night was my real Christmas celebration as with my two L's. I made a Christmas tree and left some little treats under it for when I am away. A lovely night, with Christmas dinner of sushi, bubbles and Christmas carols (listening not singing).
Now I intend to escape Christmas and explore a new place. I love the holidays but also find them so emotional. Yesterday a carol in the supermarket had me in floods of tears. I love and miss my family all the time, but at this time of year even more. And I think every year it gets worse, something about growing up you realise how important these things are.
But upwards and onwards, I know I am lucky and I make my choices.




I am pretty proud of my makeshift Christmas tree :) I need a roaring fire and would be even more perfect.
As a side note Luis hates the picture of him and Lola, and will not be thrilled I put it up, but quite frankly I think he looks fairly handsome and still my blog!
We had a lovely Christmas celebration and I cannot wait for next year where he will not be working and we can have a real Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment