Friday 18 December 2015

Finally, a Break

I have probably said it before but here I go again.  I will never ever work at a school again without a break before Christmas.  It is way too long, by the end everyone is drained, kids, teachers all the support staff.  I always want to take a photo at the beginning of the school year and then Christmas to show the difference and here is especially long.   But we made it, and now, thankfully two weeks of no school!  Today was a nice day, saying goodbye to some for two weeks and others well most likely forever.  Now starts a few relaxing days before heading off on a mini adventure in Colombia!
 I hosted a middle school lunch for the teachers to say a job well done.
 Some yummy treats brought in.
A sad goodbye to one of my best pupils, Jiwon.  Boy did this girl keep me on my toes, one of the brightest kids I have ever taught.  She will definitely be missed next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment