Saturday 26 December 2015

Cartagena, Colombia

The next and last stop on my little Colombian vacation is the beach city of Cartagena. The old walled city is beautiful, well I am basing this on my night time viewing of it and reputation, I will explore in the day later in this trip. The lights are amazing, I tried to capture some pictures but none do them justice. Cartagena beach side is just a city on the beach, horrible sky scrapers ruining it, well in my humble opinion. But it is baking hot, I got a pool and the sea so I am
not complaining.


Yesterday, was obviously Christmas Day but more importantly six months till my wedding! I had a rocky morning of feeling a bit sad but a couple glasses of bubbles in the afternoon with friends lifted my spirits dramatically!

No comments:

Post a Comment