Friday 11 December 2015

PJ Christmas Wine Night

There are very few things that I have done in my life that I am really really proud of.  I often suffer from guilt from not doing enough good in the world. And I promise myself all the time to do more.  But there is one thing that I am tremendously proud of, and I know it is not saving lives, or solving any world issues but all the same I think in some small way it matters.  As bringing people together, creating relationships and friendships is important and does mean something.     
Last night was not only the Quito Ladies wine club Christmas party but also the Basel one.  I was so thrilled the ladies thought of me and sent me pictures and so happy it is still thriving in Basel.  I know I have nothing to do with it continuing after I left, but so glad it is.
 Basel's Christmas dinner, I did not even have to ask where it was.  I would know this beautiful set up anywhere, it could only be Eva's work.
 Borrowed Lola's Christmas hat
 Shannon always in style, even for PJ night
 How about this for presentation?
 Beautiful hostesses
 Cuddles
Missing a few faces in this picture, but almost the entire Ladies Wine Club.  Love these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment