Thursday 13 March 2014

Faschnaut Fun

I have no idea how I missed this last year, as I also stayed home this week, but somehow I did.  I went to the city in the day to see the event, but never at night, so I am very happy I made the final night last night.  The city was packed, the streets were covered in confetti and liter (yep, really and truly liter, in Switzerland), people were dancing and toasting and having a great time.  We were able to go to several 'Kellars', which are underground drinking establishments for different cliques (the bands that play throughout the event)and that only open to the public twice a year, and then we finished the night of with a bit of a dance (thank goodness I am off work today!).




 
Really a great night. I underestimated the event and glad that I finally made it and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment