Wednesday 26 March 2014

Fitbit Fun Picture

I do not often write reviews of products, but once in a while when I come across a life changing one I then feel that I owe it to that product. I think the last time I found one I commented on was with the soda stream, which is still giving me amples of yummy bubbly water to this day. For those of you who do not know what a fitbit is (another popular competitor is the JawBone), it is a bracelet that you wear on your wrist, 24 hours a day, and it tracks how many steps you take a day, how many kilometers you went, how many hours you slept (and what type of sleep), how much you drank, and your calorie in take and out put. You can look at all you up to date data on an app on your phone or on the computer. It also emails you awards, so it told me once I hit 50km, and yesterday I got an email of all the things I have accomplished since I started wearing it on Thursday (although, I think Lola loves it more, as her walks have gotten way longer since purchase). Pretty and pink, love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment