Saturday 29 March 2014

My 18km

I have learnt from my fabulous fitbit that I walk at least 18km a day. I  was pretty surprised as think that is quite a lot.  It is largely down to Lola as we have a morning and evening walk and then a few little walks in between. So today I thought I would take some pictures of my 18km...
We start are afternoon walk by walking around the lovely park that Lola is not allowed in, but is always hopeful she will be.
We next climb a small but painful hill to the fields.
We pass an outdoor swimming pool that I have often thought of visiting but yet too.
Just before the fields we pass a graveyard and an elderly man that I have seen there everyday for almost three years visiting what I assume is his wife's grave.
We then roll around in the fields and lately sunshine..
.. before heading home, where we make a game of finding Suzanna's car (as she does not have a parking pass she always has to park miles away). And there you have it, a part of our 18km day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment