Thursday 20 March 2014

Quito, Ecuador

I have been suggesting for a few months that my time here in Switzerland may becoming to an end (well for now, who knows about the future).  I was waiting to post about it until the kids I teach knew, and it felt a little more real (as took the job in December).  So now the kids know, I think I have managed to get the Visa (albeit not actually the one I need) and I have just secured a flat right beside a big huge park where dogs can actually enter and even better go off the lead!  All and all becoming a bit more real.  I still have till  mid August here, which will sadly race by as have so many fabulous friends that I will miss terribly.  But really it was time to move on, my blog is getting too repetitive, there are only so many of the same hikes I can post and dinners parties I can host.  Time to go explore somewhere new.  Of course, I will still run my free, pretend B&B, so all visitors welcome (the view from the terrace is pretty spectacular). 
If anyone has ever been to Quito I would love to hear some advice and tips.  OH unless your comments are negative, I am scared enough, I only need positive!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment