Thursday 13 March 2014

Training..

I got up yesterday morning ready for a day of training for 2018.  I researched where to go in the Black Forrest, collected Asa (recruiting her to represent Sweden), and drove us to Todtmoos, only to find...
 ... a beautiful town, warm, full of sunshine and not a snow flake in sight (possibly should have updated their website).
 As it is hard to train for cross country without snow, I drove us all the way back to Basel to hike instead with Lola (a few minor hiccups along the way, I really need to learn to monitor my petrol levels better).  But Asa, as always, was happy, content and forgiving.
 The walk did not go exactly as planned, possibly a bit longer than expected but eventually I made a mends with a yummy lunch...
...in the beautiful lovely sunshine and I think all was forgiven (based on the weather, I think I may have started training a bit late in the season).

No comments:

Post a Comment