Sunday 9 March 2014

X-Country in Bargis

What a magical amazing day, me and Karen had a brilliant time cross country skiing and then hiking back down the mountain to our village. Cross country skiing was amazing and reminded me so much of happy times spent with my family growing up. I sometimes forget how lucky I was and the great opportunities my parents gave me. In the winter we were able to cross country ski from our back door across the beautiful country side. I was so surprised after such a long time how naturally it came back to me. It was beautiful and I spent the whole time remembering such special child hood moments. A truly perfect day.






It was also a year ago today that I meet Karen so a great today to spend our anniversary!! (Just happen to remember as we meet at faschnaut last year :))


No comments:

Post a Comment