Saturday 22 March 2014

Lucky lucky Shanghai

I am not the only one of my friends to be saying good bye to Basel this year and last night we came together to say farewell to Raluca... Raluca is leaving for a huge year long adventure in Shanghai (I am sure this women will be running a multi billion dollar corporation some day soon). She will be returning to Basel in a year, but of course I will then be gone. We have shared so many memories over the past two years, I still vividly remember her coming to my Roman birthday party looking amazing and dancing all night. She is one of the kindest, intelligent, caring, funny people I know and I, like most, will miss her dreadfully.

Raluca, knock them dead in Shanghai, have an amazing time and make sure you keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment