Tuesday 4 June 2019

The Queen's Birthday

The new Queen celebrated her birthday yesterday as did the whole country with a new bank holiday.  How amazing it must be to have a whole nation celebrating with you and to mark the occasion I had a lovely day with friends and family.
 I love this picture, as one I love the people in it (Richard and Sara) and two I just love Lola.  Most dogs would be happy lying on the floor but not my pup, she just jumps right up on the next available seat and joins right in.  
 Baby bump at 31 weeks.  I definitely don't have many pictures, mainly as I am still super nervous all the time.  But it was nice to capture this one yesterday.
I ended the day with my L's and putting together baby's crib.  A second successful IKEA build with no left over items.  The room is coming together nicely, it is still so foreign to me that in a few months there will be a baby occupying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment