Thursday 27 June 2019

Summer Arrived

What a beautiful day we woke up to, clear blue skies and lovely warm temperatures.   Also another day of checking things off the baby to do list.  The NHS have been fabulous at rushing me through the system as I arrived quite late in the game, I still have a few concerns but hoping these can all be rectified next week (I have to remember Rome was not built in a day).



 I started the day with a sunny walk around the island and the town.  Marlow was certainly buzzing today, it is amazing what a little sunshine can do.
 I could not be luckier to have these people in my life.  Denny has gone above and beyond the call of duty this week.   I am just not sure what I would do without how, I am really and truly blessed to be here.
Today I was having a particularly bad moment and right in the middle of my breakdown there was a delivery man at the door.  Talk about amazing timing, these special presents from my sister arrived just in time to bring me back from the brink.  Me, Luis and baby are so very lucky to have her, the Hopkins and so many others here to help support us during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment