Wednesday 12 June 2019

Maths Department Dinner

Last night we had our Maths Department end of year dinner (I know look at me out all these nights, getting behind on Love Island!).  This year we decided to do something a little different and went to our local pub for quiz night.  As we were too big we had to divided into two teams and unfortunately I ended up on the wrong team (or my poor team members ended up with me!).
 Even as an adult there is something about a big box that makes a gift that much more exciting.  

 The Maths department gave us an amazing gift, a portable cot for trips and also it is the perfect size for Lola too (when baby grows out of it).  So the perfect gift really!

 The teams in action.  No team was ever going to win the quiz (too many weekly competitive teams) but really it was just between the two of us anyways.
A really nice end to another great school year with a great team!

No comments:

Post a Comment