Monday 17 June 2019

Baby's Room

I think the term for what is happening right now is called nesting.  We are busy getting everything ready for baby before I go to the UK on the weekend.  I would be lying if I said I was not more than a little nervous to leave, maybe because we have everything ready here and walking into the unknown there.  Possibly due to leaving Lola and all our other adopted animals for two months.  Who knows, but I am anxious about everything!  Therefore, it was great to get something checked off the list and get the baby's room all set up for our return.



 I think Lola was thinking that she was finally getting her own room, she is in for quite the surprise in August.

 It still seems pretty crazy and sometimes I cannot really believe that it is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment