Thursday 12 July 2018

Until the Next Time...

I have so little time to write anything, been running around on my last day and have to leave soon for the airport.  I have had a wonderful trip (no surprises there), it was definitely what the doctor ordered and I can't believe it has gone so fast.
On Tuesday night Amy and John took me to Cast Aways for a great dinner.  I was so impressed to see several vegan items, a different menu from the last time I went.

I love these two and we just had a great night.  And yesterday was super busy, boat, beach and football.  Sadly, it was not a great end to the football but we all had a great day.













The dancing was amazing, just loved it as always.
I went on this inflatable thing with the kids.  It was so fantastic to hear all their laughter.  Never mind Connor trying to tip us the whole time.




We then went to watch football and saw other family there celebrating Andrew's birthday.  A lovely last day here!  Romania here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment