Sunday 29 July 2018

Best BBQ Ever

I was a 24 hour flight away and I still know that I missed the best BBQ possibly ever.  One it was all vegetarian so already we are off to a good start but two it was thrown by some of my fathers best friends in honour of Luis flying through Toronto.  When I called to say hello he could not wait to tell me what a fantastic day he was having, how lovey all the food was and how nice the family are that are now living in my Dad's house.  I am just so pleased and know that my father would have been so happy to bring everyone together.

 Luis and Colleen, Dad loved Colleen tremendously, they spoke on the phone very night.
 Willy, the veggie BBQ pro



 The new family!

 Marlene and Colleen

Luis visiting the house, he said the house was just the same.  I am just so thrilled he went, I am so lucky to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment