Tuesday 3 July 2018

No Seaweed Day

I am very bad at only trying to put the most sunny best pictures on here and therefore have very few beach pictures this trip.  One because I have just not been there loads but two most of the South Coast is over run with seaweed.  Over the last few years it has suddenly started washing up here and there but I have never seen it so bad.  My usual beach is pretty covered and I have not spent much time there.  Today was the first time I went to the beach with the girls for an hour and I was happy to report it was beautiful and seaweed free!



 It was lovely to see the clear Barbados sea I am use to once again.

We then went to the pub to watch England actually win a World Cup match in penalties.  I could barely watch!  It was so exciting, but i felt so badly for Colombia, wish they could both win.

No comments:

Post a Comment