Thursday 26 July 2018

Bruton

Bruton is actually the place that the famous 'B' speech was made by Dad on his 70th birthday, it also happens to be one of my favourite places in the world.  It is full of some of my favourite people and some of my favourite places to be with a glass of wine in my hand.  I had a fleeting two day visit but crammed in loads as per usual.
 Pennie and me at The Chapel
 A little snap of the Highstreet
 The Sun Inn pub garden one of my favourite spots
 Me and Vince





 Ladies dinner at Matt's Kitchen.  Matt's treat and as always fabulous!

 Lunching with Matt


 A little tea at On the Brook, a new Bruton place that I loved!
Now getting ready to fly back home tomorrow.  What a wonderful holiday I have had, with so many special people.  I have had a great time catching up with everyone but now ready to go back home and my L's!

No comments:

Post a Comment