Tuesday 10 July 2018

Fabian's Birthday

Fabian and Kerri are possibly the kindest most generous friends in the world.  They always go above and beyond and I am so eternally grateful for their friendship.  When they invited us over for Fabians birthday last night I just knew I had to do something special for him.  Now I recognise that most people would think that me cooking anything was not really special in fact it may be considered torture in some cultures.  However, I was determined to make a cake and a cake I did make.



 They have a fabulous new house, just gorgeous.  And what we thought was a small dinner turned out to be huge.  These people do nothing by halves.



 Yes, the cake does look like a child made it. But I think children's birthday cakes are the best.  I am not big on fancy dancy ones.


What a lovely couple, what a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment