Saturday 7 July 2018

Harbour Lights

When I lived in Barbados I went to Harbour Lights every Wednesday and Friday without fail and sometimes Sunday or Monday.  I remember seeing, on occasion, the 'older' person in there and I loved to go over and say hi Uncle or Auntie so and so (just to embarrass them really).   I just can't believe I am now that older Auntie in Harbour Lights!  On arrival Luke (17) was behind us in the queue to get in, just shocking!



 I will tell you though, these young people have nothing on us, we out danced them, out drank them and I can tell you I did not see any of them this morning on the beach to do yoga on a paddle board.




I am not going to lie the struggle was real this morning but I did it.  Not only my first yoga class but on a board as well.  I was not very Zen though, chatting through the entire thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment