Thursday 19 July 2018

Marlow UK

Finally, I got a charger for my laptop, I almost have bloggers withdrawal.  Arrived very late Tuesday night to beautiful Lock Island but still to a very warm welcome and even a to do list for Wednesday.  The weather has amazingly held this long and I have woken up the last two days to stunning sunshine.  The island is always a great place to visit, recharge, chill and catch up with one of the three most important families (as referenced in my Dad's wedding speech) to me.


 Really the most magical place to wake up in!
 Finally a British pub, it has been way too long
 Loved this sign
I have never seen England brown before, all the grass is gone, I can't believe this weather!


 The world of International Teaching means that it is highly likely that you know someone everywhere you go.  Great to have lunch with these two today, a baby for them any day now.
 Roy chilling with the neighbours dog.  Dogs are just wonderful.
Clearly this is meant to say Marlow Lock but I quite like that it has worn a bit to now say Marlow Luck, as I feel this is way more suited.  A lovely relaxing time, much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment