Thursday 3 May 2018

Wine Club to Vegan Club

Over the last few months a few of us have started our own little unofficial vegan club.  The other day someone suggested I had changed from a wine club to a vegan club type of lady.  I was a little offended as I still love my wine, but it is the truth, I have had no recent wine clubs but loads of vegan ones.  I have not put the wine club to bed, maybe I will restart it next year or maybe next school but have not given up on it.  In the meantime, I do love our little vegan club.  Last night we went out for dinner to celebrate Lizzie's new job at UWC, a competing school on the island.  I love this little place, there aren't too many vegan options but they do have a good burger and a few salads.  I really should have taken some photos of our meals!




I also enjoyed getting out of the house on a week night, I feel there has been way too much TV watching filling up my evenings recently.  A lovely night with lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment