Tuesday 1 May 2018

Goodbye to 20th Sideroad

Yesterday the new owners of our fathers house took ownership.  Although we are thrilled with the people who have taken it, a young Irish family, I cannot help but feel an extreme sense of loss.  So many memories there, a house our Mum built and a property our father loved.  It will be so strange to go to Canada and actually have to find a place to stay.   Like I will be a guest now in and not just returning home.
The grieving process is long and hard and this is another step in the long journey.  


I may have put these up before and cannot take credit for these wonderful pictures, Paddy is responsible for these.  But I love the way he has captured the property and the house.  I hope the new family love the property as much as my father did.

No comments:

Post a Comment