Friday 4 May 2018

Bangkok with P&C

I have been so excited for this weekend, to jump on a plane after work and arrive in Bangkok to see Pia and Chris.  Pia and Chris are on their way to Malaysia and had a few days here.  It is so great to see them and catch up on all the Basel shenanigans.  I love that when you see old friends it immediately feel like you saw them yesterday and you are able to pick up straight from where you left off.
 A small glimpse at the lovely place we are staying.  I have had stayed in this area before, for not much cheaper but definitely not as nice, so well done Chris on the research.
 A little dinner




And then some exploring of the most famous tourist street in Bangkok.  Also, the only place I seem to end up every trip to Bangkok.  There are  many things I love about island life but it is so nice to be having a little city break, especially with these two.  I only wish that Luis had been able to come too!

No comments:

Post a Comment