Sunday 13 May 2018

My Little Patong and Little Lola

Yesterday we had a wonderful day chilling out by the pool with Lizzie, her kids and Sara.  What a lovely day and evening we had.  A little swimming, a little Indian and a whole lot of dancing.  In fact I reckon we had our own little dance club going on and I would challenge any club in Patong that the dancing here was better.  Lizzie's kids are just great dancers, their own little free stylers and it is a joy to dance with them.





We had such a lovely evening and felt so happy this morning reflecting on it.  This happiness was a little short lived as I then saw Lola's right eye, which looked like an infected mess.  I thought this would be easy enough to cure with some drops but seems I was wrong.  I am so hoping we are not going down the same road as we did Jan-March and this problem is easily solved.  We are still not entirely sure what it is, but the eye seems to be only a reaction to a larger underlying problem.  So back on the drugs and hopefully back on the road to recovery.

I also bought her a new thunder jacket that she was thrilled about.  She is so darn cute, even in this head bucket thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment